Brass wire mesh, also known as brass wire cloth or brass mesh screen. In brass alloy, the proportion of copper and zinc is in the range of 60% -80% copper and 15% -40% zinc. It is a flexible material. As the wire mesh products, we provide three grades of brass alloy wire including 270 yellow brass (65% copper + 35% zinc), 260 high brass (70% copper + 30% zinc) and red brass (80% copper + 20% zinc). Among them, yellow brass and red brass are the more popular choices.
Brass wire mesh has good corrosion and wear resistance. Brass is a copper alloy mainly composed of copper and zinc. When stainless steel material is not available, brass mesh can be used instead because it has excellent resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
● 60-80% Copper + 15-40% Zinc.
● Flexibility, better ductility, easy to bend and easy to form.
● Excellent abrasion resistance and tensile strength.
● Brass wire mesh is a quite hard material, very suitable for architectural applications.
● The natural golden yellow metallic color is very suitable as decorative application.
● Good thermal and electrical conductivity.
● Corrodes when exposed to ammonia and other salts, but not easy to rust in most cases.
● The cost of brass mesh is the lowest among all copper mesh products. When conductivity is not very important, the brass mesh is a good choice.
The characteristics of brass wire mesh make it used for filtration and separation applications in various industries. But like other copper mesh products, it is also commonly used in commercial, residential, architecture, and decoration applications. Due to its sturdy and wear-resistant characteristics and unique golden yellow, it is easily favored by artists, homeowners, and designers in the field of architectural applications.
● High-end Infill Panels
● Room Separation & Dividers
● Ceiling Panels
● Fireplace Screens
● Cabinet Screens
● Plumbing Screens
● Soffit Screen
● Art Design and Creativity
● Decorative Lampshades
● Decorative Signage
● Oil Strainers
● Gutter Guards
● Air Vents
● Filter Discs
● Liquid Filtration & Particle Separation
|Main Material||270 Yellow Brass (65% copper + 35% zinc), 260 High Brass (70% copper + 30% zinc), Red Brass(80% copper + 20% zinc).|
|Wire Diameter Range||0.03-0.70mm.|
|Mesh Size Range||Plain Weave: 6– 160 mesh, Twill Weave: Up to 280 mesh, Dutch Weave: Can be customized as required.|
|Width Range||Usually 0.914-3 m, can be cut according to customer requirements, the minimum is 3 mm.|
|Length Range||Usually 30 m, up to 150 m.|
|Mesh Type||Generally 30m/roll, various shapes can also be cut as required.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||30㎡.|
|Delivery Time||Stock orders are shipped on the same day, and custom orders are negotiated for delivery time.|
|Sample Policy||15cm × 15cm sample is free, but you should need to pay the freight. (The fee will be refunded in the official order).|
|Loading||By wooden boxes.|